Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hi there! I am so regrettful now... I deleted my old blog and now, my new blog is worse than ever! The old version is soooooooo much more nicer ok? BUt this? EWWWWWW!
Also, i have been using Blogspot ever since april. BUT now, i looked as if i am a newbie. what's this man? I don't even know how to change the background, insert picture. I am such a doofus... Actually, i think the only advantage of deleting my ex-blog is to that i can let bygones be bygones... I mean...I wrote alot of nasty stuff there... Saying who i dislike all this stuff... Although i will still write in here, (=P) I can let the past be buried and start on a fresh new journey...
NOw, i'm going to swim in my cuzzie's house!~! hehehe, see ya ppl.... Maybe when i came back, this place will be a nicer place to look at it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home