HI! Surprised to see new new post? Yup, i'm surprised too! =D It's been AGES since i came in updated here... it's really out of laziness... =p Lots of stuff happen in my life, but i'm just plain lazy to write it down... BUt i'm trying to get back into writing blog habit soon. =)
TOday... Is the day where i asked for withdrawl form. =D It's.... okok. Yup, i withdraw school today. My CT is kinda upset that i'm leaving... said lots of stuff not to discourage me, but to make me think twice about quitting or not. The only thing that what she said got into my head is, stay for 5 days more lah, then u take results and u can leave already. Is not that I don't don't like Sr, but i don't like it either. It got nothing to do with Sr seriously. In fact, Sr... is a nice school lah... Just that... it's wearing me down. I can't imagine living this kind of life for 2 years...
Oh yah, discovered something new yesterday. That one of the GP tutors in Sr is actually one of my dance mate's friend. It's like very cool right? Espically when u know that it's teachers.... Maybe can pull strings lah... HEhE. But for what? In Sr?
So talking about yesterday.... Something really embarassing happened to me! Haha yUp.
I was in the CC going for ballet lessons. Before that, i dropped by at the veding machine to get a drink. After that, i left there and i needed to pass by the basketball court which there are guys playing. Then, i don't know what i am thinking maN. I heard lots of ppl shouting behind. I thought they were playing so i didn't really hear. I'm don't eavesdrop u know. ;)Until one person shouted so loud that i can finally hear. " HEY! YOUR BAG IS UNZIPPED!!!" i don't know whether they meant is me. But i guess so... cas my bag is unzipped. =p I don't even know what to react man... so i just kept walking on... I know, didn't thank them. That's rude of me. But anway, when i reached the second floor of the dance studio, i opened the windows and they saw me. One started pointing at me! And i was like OHoh!! i quickly dodge away. NOt romeo and juliet scenes arh... YUP!
OK then, that's about all... I can't really say much though. At least this's better than nothing right? Hehe. so see yA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home