--SIAN--
Hey ya! Came back to blogging cos i'm basically too bored in front of the computer. Nothing much to do in here, so just wanna write some nonsense in my blog. =)
Today i got no schooL! SO --sian--. Y Is this so? Because my MB tutorial was cancelled by the demand of the whole class. =/ Oh well. But happy at the same time that i don't have to wake up at 6am 'S' Everyday now. Heh... Got a 1 week break starting from now! Hehe... ACtually it's good, i get a 7 days break + 1 day public holiday Good Friday. In this case, i gotta say NP is smart on giving us the break next week so it's 6 days instead of 7 days instead. Haha...
Tomorrow will be a very special day for my handphone. I think, becas my number is 91871903. --> So whose birthday is 19/03/1987? That'll be like SO cool... Nvm, I think Something very special will happen tomorrow! So COOL!
*PS: This is all mainly crap. I'm just daydreaming of nonsense if you notice*
Wanna change skiN!!! I asked for Jason's help before, Hope it's still VALID!! Hehehehe... Maybe i shall ask again after exams. When we'll be too free. OR I'll be too free to do anything. HAHAHA... Oh well, Crapping ends here. Sorry for wasting yr time in here. Life's still normal and mundane for me. Nothing interesting pops up... Except exams... BOO~~~
ALright alright. Shall blog another time. Till then, Au Revoir~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home