I'm bored... Bored... Bored... Can't believe that there's nothing to do when u're online except signing on to MSN and checking mails... I miss my dad's laptoP! I wanna play my roller coaster tycoon 3 and build roller coaster!! I'm going bonkers! And every part of my muscles are aching! + my energy is sipping without me knowing! EEKs! I'm horrifed! I'm Tramatised! I'm.... TALKING CRAP. Sorry, this blog is just a waste of time and space, venting out my boredom at home. I dun wanna stay at home, i dun wanna go school dance the stupid PSC, i dun wanna go shopping, i got no money + i got excess clothes. I have important tasks to complete but just can't stand being at home... I use dictatorship to shoo ppl off the com but dun do anything useful and productive towards it! OMG. I'm so evil, so lemony(spongebob squarepants) ALRIGHT. Since this's heading nowhere. I'm trying to head somewhere.
I'm talking crap again! (Next time, i'll try lobster)
-signing off to do nothing!-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home