Saturday, September 13, 2003

Hihi... Finally I know how to change!!! MUHAHAHAHHA... this is so colourful... and i like it! Although for the part that i still can't get rid of the murky green colour... Anyway, went for my new haircut today... Not bad lah... I'll give a rating of 7/10. But it's kinda long and i want it shorter. Also, there's this really short part that i can't tie with my rubberband. Cool it is, but kinda troublesome... very funny... because, the shampoo girl massage me and i can't help laughing, which give her stress. Sorry, but no offense. But Since when shampoo girls start massaging people until their SHOULDERS? I think she's making advantage that she's wiping her hands on my towel but still make some Pia piA~ sound... Also... It's unbalance! Here i am shouting i don't like layering but my mum asked for a layered hair... hahaha... okay.... Don't tell anyone!
Okay...Exams start on monday.... And i am still here... Okay! I think i better start studying. So people, i'm sorry... Now, i am forcing myself not to come here to update as often as i can now because of prelims. BUt, i'll sure update on my weird days during my weekend! So see ya and try not to miss me... Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home