Saturday, June 05, 2004

An Ordinary Day...

Hey hihi! =) BacK... Well, nothing much to say about today compared to previous days where life was like a mess to me. Today's saturday, yet i'm staying at home! Yeah! Isn't it good? (Or was it bad cas i'm wasting such a beautiful day?) I rarely stay at home nowadays... Cas of intensive outings just before my school term starts. Maybe i'm just trying to loosen myself alittle bit before i get to learn new stuff... =p Ok, excuses...

Anyway, Michael, they didn't celebrate together, or i THINk so. Latest news: 1) I added tittles to my blog! Can give me comments whether it's better or worse? Thanks so much! Second, Kristi is setting up a new blog. Haha, cool. BUT not as cool as mine! WAHAHHAHAHA (evil!) Just joking, hehehe. Of course any new blog that appears out now will be so much newer, funkier and nicer than mine. I can't stand the look myself either, but i just can't bear to change it anymore, cas i have a hard time changing it last time.. and i dare not anymore. Hahaha...
HuM... oh yah, did i mention about MBFEA? I disliked her alot. Totally... I seriously hate her alot! My worst feAr, my worst enemy... hahaha But of course, i won't curse her too much now. I shall wait... When she really anger me... then i shall vent all out. Heh...
Anyway, i think... from now on... i will post fiction story... Tittles that i came across and i wrote that down, in here. U know, like fiction storybook. Except mine is online, SHort. Or a better word, fictionous essay. =) Let's see, my next story will be a love story inspired by Np (i went there yesterday) and it occured to me... Wat If?? And it goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home