-I Drive Myself Crazy-
Yes yes yes and yes. I'm gonna sing the N'sync song. "I drive myself crazy. (thinking of you) --> MATHS.
OMG...
I'm going bonkers, as usual. -- stressed.-- this time is much more serious! Last time, i've gone bonkers because i tried to cram too much into my head. NOW is I DUN KNOW HOW TO DO!!! ='(
AND what's the thing that i don't know how to do? SIMPLE PROBABILTY!!! AND I DUN EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!! AND I EVEN HAVE A-MATHS BACKGROUND!!! WHAT A JOKE MAN!!!
Eg) A coin is tossed 3 times. Each toss results in a head or tail. Find the number of possible outcomes (resuilts) for the 3 toss.
AND I DUN EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND GET THE CORRECT ANSWER!!! (answer is 8. Kudos to you, but boo to me)
Darn, i'm still trying to figure out y. If anyone know it pls tell me ASAP! I need help. and I AM IN NEED of serious help.
Y? Exam's tomorrow and i'm still here blogging away... *sigh* Hopeless...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home