mIS MODULE SELECTION DAY!
*burP** just had laksa for brunch. Taste ALRIGHT only. ANd omg. it's so oily and fattening. But they gave 10 sea-hams. Wow, quite alot. Too bad i dun like to eat. So wasteful. Haha... Anyway, I can imagine another layer of lipids form around my body. *sigH* LIPIDS LIPIDS GO AWAY!!! *sceams*
No use.
Hah. oK. Anyway, today is web enrolment day! Stupid. I hate them. >=(
2.2 supposed to have 5 choice available. What make them think they can cancel 1? And worst, if they cancel something like community this type it's still ok. How can they cancel Events Management!!?! And to think that for soo many months, i've always thinking i will get into Events Management. 1st choice events management. NOW. THEY CANCEL it on the choosing day. Nv inform that they're eliminating 1 choice earlier. If they tell, at least i got time to tink of another alternative. and to think that i got stunned and keep on refreshing and refreshing and going back to main page to make sure it's the browser that it's not making mistakes. THEn, i have to re-consider my 2nd and 3rd choice. Which is, Entrepreneur & Health/Lifestyle Management.
Entrepreneur --- to teach you how to be your own boss (duh)
Health/Lifestyle Management --- teaching about nutrition and diet planning. Stuff like that. MAYBE. HOPE SO.
I chose the latter one, that is, health & lifestyle management. That's because i dun think of being a boss in a research line. Somehow or rather, i see myself in a group, researching stuff or maybe even cleaning test-tubes. BUT nv had i think that i will open a company to help ppl clean test-tubes. Maybe i have little expectations of myself. Maybe i'm realistic, because i know i always lack the CAPITAL to open 1. I dunno. But it's a good knowledge to learn though. And it may come useful in the future.
Health/Lifestyle Management. I nv even put that in in my module preference ranking. HAh. I remember that time i look at it and was like, wth was that? Must be some crap. HAh. But now, i took it. -_- That means, i'll kop~ 1 seat from 1 of the ppl who wanted Health/Lifestyle Management. Haha... Who ask them to eliminate Event Management. *sulk* Anyway, I know this topic well. I've always been interested in this kind of things. I think i can go through this course easily with all the years and knowledge i've gathered around. I know how to train up. I know the healthier living standard. I know what to do. SO i should be able to pass this module easily and make my GPA point higher since it's included. Then, i can help to pull up a little of my LOW grades in the main module.
Even though i've made my choice. However, i can sense that i'm still struggling inside me. Did i make the right choice? Is it wise of me to choose interest? Is it wise of me to choose information that can be learned over the shelves or a life-long skill that can be applied in the outside world?? I dunno. =/
Almost all i know *except froggy-pang* likes and chose health and lifestyle management cas they think it doesn't sound as boring as the others. *shrugs* Pang & I are the weird freaks of the society. Hah. I'm kidding! =D
Oh well, gotta hang around until 2 to help him do his is module selection. Went to shanghai to look for shanghainese files to eat in the shanghai cold lake. HAHA. Kidding. *sigh* lucky chap went to shanghai. When's my turn to go overseas? And here i am. Physically, mentally & maybe even soulfully, wrecked & tired.
-the endless race. the unseen pits & the unjumpable hurdles. Can i ever end this race surviving?-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home