Monday, September 15, 2003

HellO! I'm back again...for a while lah... i guess i want to tell yout what i have gone through today... I think i'm in trouble... I'M HERE EVEN THOUGH MY PRELIMS ARE ON GOING! I'm think i'm glad that i am starting to come here, but sad that i'm getting addicted too! But, hey, since i'm here, might as well tell u wat happen today...
Okay... Today is my english and Maths Paper 1... The day where i have both sad and happy feelings too. Sad because my english... I didn't do finish qn 14 & 15... then i hand in my draft instead of my actual piece of summary. Yes, it's written in ink, but it's SUPER MESSY! And my editing is made in pencil! And Miss Shamsudin said she will penalise me marks for untidiness... Sway man.... If i can see the time better! I'm sad but there's for a while only... I want that to remain for at least quite some time as i am easily head-swelled... Like what happened in Maths today. I can't believe, i actually finish My maths and there's 1/2 hours left. But, really, i think it's kinda easy and there's only 23 questions... If there were more, i don't know how to finish it and also, there were people who cannot finish on time! I wonder... hey... i'm not getting arrogrant but i'm kinda worried for them, and myself too. Cause Kristi calculated for me, that's 5 minutes per qn... Which was damn LONg! Okay... happy as i am, there's a-maths tomorrow and i'm very scared...okay... just scared... *sigh* HEy SOME MATHS EXPERT WHO'S READING PLEASE HELP ME... i kinda sux in a-maths... Oh man! HeLp~~~
Okay... Did u know that downloading music in Kazaa is illegal? I think so as that was what it stated in the newspaper... and guess wat... my brother (okay me too but a bit only! ) download stuff from Kazaa... Really feel like deleting it away and uninstalling it, but i'm kinda afraid that my brother would scold... So how? I dunno... i think i'm going to delelte it later... It's better getting my brother scold than paying $100,000 for each download and we have lots... Okay... Anybodt who's reading pls help to keep it a low-key pls.... *Sigh* That's all i have to report today too... oh yeah, i hope my mum send me to the hair dresser today to trim my hair a little as it's uneven... and so sad... nobody noticed that i cut my hair until i told them... HAha... might as well don't cut right? Waste my $16... so ex somemore.... *sigh*... i feel like cutting shorter but Mummy lah! Say too short not nice... BUt i think shorter is better, no need to go to that stupid place to cut hair... Okay... I think that's enough for today! haha I hope... Got to go study now, see ya. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home