*sigh*
hi... hahaha, I'm really sorry that I didn't blog for such a long time... =P
Well, are you interested what I have been gone through? BEt you wanna know right, otherwise you won't visit here. =P
Well, basically I went into Ngee Ann Poly lah.. Biotechnology. But I'm not sure that whether it's my right choice or not. It's SO heCtic here that I sorta regretted coming into LifeScience faculty... But it's my choice, I have to live with It... YuP, Well, got great classmates. Actually, very great and very cooL. Cas right... In sec school (bwlss...) It's like lacking of class spirit those type... BUT in here, it's like... over enthu. U get what I mean? It's like the guys are enthu and the girls are like laid back. Haha... First time man... =P
WEll, signed up as French Class as foreign language but I sorta regretted it also. DAMN. HAHA, I didn't know that in year 2, foreign language is compulsory! Otherwise, I wouldn't have waste my time in going to enrol. Think about it. 2 hours per week...
2 x 4 x 52 = 416 hours!!!
and 416 hours / 24 hours = 18 days!!
WOW, wasting 18 days of my life that I will learn next year. So this 18 days will be wasted for nothing or it's not wasted now, but next year. I hope I can do something about it... =/
Seriously I can't cope up man... Got screwed up totally in LSCT. Wonder what happen if I go business sometimes... totally... *sigH* There are days where they are fun, great, but there's also days where I feel damn screwed and everything's wrong for me. Basically, what I yearn for now is a BIG BReaK. NO wonder they let us break for 7 months before starting to torture us... hahaha...
Well, let's talk about today. It went ok... WEnt to get my laptop fixed by Mr. Dana. HAha, he's a nice guy but I think he's sorta angry with me after I didn't bring my recovery CD. (It's like a wasteless trip) But I tried to cheer him up with my sweet braced smiLE. HEHE, only a little worked. *SIGH* BRACES, can't wait to take them out. BUt this will only happen after 2 years. THinking about it, there's long mAN! *woaH* Right, then the lecture... WEird I guess. Miss Ng is trying to change herself to be more friendlier, more approachable. BUt isn't it too late? Haha, when everyone's brain is hardening on the fact that she sux. Well, I think she's scary... HAha, a woman who is not penetrable and always got a sweet smile in her face and could not tell that she's angry.
HAhaha... Right... oh yeah. We did peer tutoring today. Sux man! NOt the way the guy teach sux, as in like Those people with bio background also came! And if they know already, just SHUT UP! NO need to FLAUNT yr intelligence around. Seriously, i can't stand it man... It's liKe, he teach half-way, then the smartie asses will cut him off and help him finish. WTH! it's like, he's teaching, then keep on cutting. Well, the course states that ppl with no bio background. SInce they know so much still go! (TYPICAL SINGAPOREANS...) Well, not say that you can't go, but just keep quiet lah. Let him teach in peace! Cute guy really... make me laugh non-stop. Haha...
ANyway, i think i better stop now. Little bro been coming in and out and it pisses the whole lot of me man. Haha, just can't stand it when ppl look at what i'm writing or just even their presence is around. It's irritating right?! well, for me. Haha, okok. Shall blog SOON! =D See yA~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home