HIHI!!!
Well... These few weeks have major events that came storming in and out rapidly... Therefore, i gotta blog them all! Almost all.. HEhe....
1) Open House Day
NP got Open house on 19,20 & 22... And i was totally involved in all this 3 days... =D We gotta dance in the mini platform at the sunflower scented spa garden where it's connected between 2 bridges... HOw patheic that is right? 5 pairs of people, 10 people dancing on 1 small platform over at there... Hahaha...Talking about that, our MC lecturer Mr Shannon Prince(or that's how i think his name is spelled like that)gave us a new name for out whole group. LIFE FORCE, inspired by Np's cheerleading Magnum Force.. Kinda dumb... But we don't really mind. At least that previous week... My Everyday of staying back till late at night and neglecting my studies were quite worthwhile... I learned new things and my test yesterday didn't do badly at all. I only know i have 1 wrong (because that's the only question i asked) Haha... BUt i have high hopes for this test... =) Another discovery: I didn't know Stpeh's class unity is so strong and brave that most of her classmates dance when Mr Chow asked them to come up with a dance item. All Just readily agree! AHh... What a rare species. Edison, her classmate and my dance partner, is good-looking and cool and dances well. Just couldn't keep up with the tempo. Hahaha... Oh well, I'm glad i've joined them even though Benny & Clara(the bio students together with me) PS me at the last minute making me the only BIO out of the whole BMS. Made new friends tOO! I finally got to know this sweet little malay girl who can seriously do some arse-kicking. Really no joke! A singapore national silat player and she got silver in the international world comepetition. WOW, look at that... So cool... Oh well, if only i got some achievement like hers to flaunt all about. Heh... ANyway My class... Hard to find any dance genes in it... Oh well, "The grass is always greener on the other side" So we'll nv be content with our own lot. =) I'm glad that i have my class 1F06 though. They're sure 1 smart peeps!
2) Friday!(Selamat Hari Raya Haji!)
SELEMAT HAIR RAYA HAJI! 21/1 is so cool... That's my grandma bday, Tony's outing(He came back on Thursday, transit) and Hair Raya. Haha... ALl the special occassion squeeze into one. Heh... =D Well, firstly i went to meet up with Tony, Wai Yeung, Alvin & Grace. I was late for 1/2 hr and i was deeply apologetic for it... Hey, i didn't even comb my hair properly! I missed the bus and had to tie my hair using the Busstop's ad's reflection. YAYA, patheic u may say. BUT it's not AS EXPECTED as they usually say. It's really UNexpected. Haha... WEnt to pizza Hut for Lunch and that blew my money for the rest of the day... Han Jin came by later with short hair. I'm SOOoOo Surprised he finally managed to cut his hair. So happy for him. At least he look neat and tidy now, which what a guy should look. I'm not saying that Having to look neat & tidy Has to be Short hair, well, long hair can have a similar effect too IF it's styled neatly. Oh well, anyway, we went to Party World to Sing KaraOke. Han Jin really waste his money by not singing anything. He's SOo Shy. Still remember that time he just sang some chinese song right in front of me when he listening to his MP3. -_-" ANd yeah, i owe Wai Yeung money because as i said, i couldn't pay for it anymore. Hahaha.... =P Poor Me...Had to leave early to celebrate my Grandma's bday. My whole uncle's family & aunt came. And we had to occupy 2 tables. Mainly the kid's table & the Parent's table. Hahaha... Interesting. Really a quick catching up before the new year. Favourite Dishes such as Shark's Fin & Black Pepper Crab were served up. Feel kinda guilty becas The shark's fin were partly for me. =P I'll be glad if it's vergeatarian Shark's fin. =) Really!
3) Un Homme
Il y a un homme dans moi life. Hmm... =/ And i got freak out... By the directness, the sportingness, my luck... Mai Il n'est pas jeune et il est different.. Oh well... The boat will naturally go straight once it reach the dock. Don't wanna think too much. =)
Well, i know, not really been updating now... Heh... Sorry, got guilt-stricken after Corinne's so updating her blog. I'm changing my blogskin too! SOON! =D OH well, Take care alright? When i'm free, i'll pop by! Next week's my common test... So gotta study! Till Then, Ciao~! Take care ya people! There's this virus going around now that's making everyone sick! I have recovered from it but i think i'm going down again... So eat more Vit. C!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home