Monday, November 08, 2004

*SIGH*

For blardee~ goodness sake, Why do people have to touch people's stuff even before they are granted permission to use it? Well... I hope i don't because i despite those people who did it. Everytime Or How Many Times do i always HAve to Repeat myself "Don't touch my stuff without asking me." "Can you for goodness sake ask me first?" "Where's your manners gone to?" I can't stand it anymore. I think it's very rude to move/take people's stuff without asking for my permission.

Eg: Laptop. You wanna use? You gotta ask alright? I'm not overbearing as you're not allowed to use. But if you can't handle it, let me know! Don't takes matters into your own hand when the item is not yours! Laptops are fragile ok? They cost a freekin big bomb alright? So all the LTC is needed to handle it. And i do have the right to know where and when at what time even the own item is in my home. You don't see the need to fuss about this but I do! So for blardee~ goodness sake, LEARN to handle it well. Know the apporiate actions first before you touch it.
Who do i sound like? My aunt? Well... I guess she taught me that because she's always there pinpointing me when i grew up. Guess you'll hate me like the way i did before. But i'm so angry!!! Making the laptop fall like a domino! DO you think that's funny! Do U think it's NOTHING?!?! Seriously i mean it. DON'T TOUCH IT IF YOU DON't KNOW. AND TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DO SOMETHING.
Don't try to shrink it when it's obviously in the wrong. *HMPH*
If, i'm SO angry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home