Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hi There… Using my laptop to blog… Seriously, can’t really concentrate much because I’m mutli-tasking… Watching CSI at the same time when I’m blogging… Yah… Hahahaha….OK. But still certain events that I wanna blog… 1) Exams (2) Friday & Saturday (3) Sunday Family Shopping! (4) Monday’s Post-Exam Bash..

Right… Let’s start with 1… Exams… YEAH! They’re finally over! Yup… So happy because I finally got a break… HMm… I forgot how was my exams. All was alright I guess. Heh… I SERIOUSLY AND SINCERELY hope that I will pass all modules with… (erm… ok, maybe not flying colours) Not expecting an A, I’ll be glad if I pass. =] Have to be contented in your own lot right?

2) Friday! Grace, Corinne and I went to shop! Yipee… Intensive shopping heh. Corinne bought a skirt, Grace bought earrings and her long-waited pink checkered skirt… Woo someone’s elated huh? HEHE… If I’m not wrong, She has spent more than $100 that day!!! OMG… so rich HAHAHA.. I just bought a mood ring and a vintage bronzy butterfly ring. I wanted to buy the smaller one because I think it’s sweeter and nicer. But the stones drop out.. Darn It! If only they got another perfect one. I’ll bet I will buy that.
Met up on Saturday to pass Hoe Yong’s Present during lunch.. It’s supposed to be a pleasant event except one thing that turned the whole stuff down… Well, apparently he forgot to keep his handphone while we left KFC. So when we got back, the handphone is missing.. =( Suspected that the dark peeled-skin man took it cas he was gone when we came back. Which was quite fast. Darn it… Seriously hate people who stole from people. Where’s mankind integrity? I go all out to Hoe yong man… *sigh* It’s like I’m his jinx like that. HAHA… Eg, First, he stepped on god shit. Then, I lost his bike… Followed by his loss of handphone and in the end, a blackcat crossed his path when I’m chasing him. (han jin said that is bad luck) HAHAHAHHA. I think the last part is funny but yah, he crossed a lot of funny incidents. SO AHH!! I jinxed people!!! Hahahahaha…

3) Went to collect my lucky draws contact lens on Sunday on Monday but they are currently out of stock. Can only collect it on Wednesday or Thursday. SO EXCITING! WAHAHAHA. Then we went to Orchard with my Grandma to meet up my Aunt to shop. With the shoes going at 40% off, WAH! Going Ga-ga over the shoes when my mum pop me a question: “Where’s yout bag?” I was stunned… I didn’t know what to do. OMG! The bag, which contained my handphone and wallet will be gone. Then I thought about Hoe Yong loss of wallet and handphone. Will it happen to me now?! HAHA… Lucky my aunt helped me find it before a person took it away. I was so pale… =p SHOES. Scary…

4) AHH!!! I’m so embarrassed about it. Well… Post-Exam Bash is very fun. Brought Corinne along to party with my school. It’s quite pathetic because it’s quite little. But still, it’s very fun. Corinne needed me All along to ask her to party… -_-“ And she kept shouting that she wants to see Ashton. *SIGH* Bet ¾ ppl in the dancehall could have heard her. *SIGH* Ok… So erm… Yeah, think that Gls will start buzzling about: “Hey! Pei Ying’s Friend as a crush on Ashton. Wow, loks like Ashton is famous among them ah… “ RIGHT! I’ll be so dead… OH YAH! Wah… Corinne gets to dance with our president of GL club! And we still like don’t know one another. HmM… Lucky lucky. Then I got to dance with Edmund… One of my GLs. Haha… It’s so embarrassing… *Sigh* Ok… =P

AHh… What days these have been… =] Memorable though. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home