Saturday, September 04, 2004

=)

Hihi! Blog this espically for Grace. Hehe... Since she says i nv blog much... Yah, true. Well, that's me... =P I don't really have time to blog... AND, i don't have any frens that come to see my blog evEryday to see my daily life... So it's like IF u come here 1 day, do u wanna see all those full of words but minor events but shorts posts that something big happened? =P Ok... Excuses... ANyway, I wanna say
Sorry to EVeryone on Tuesday if i gave you all Attitude Problems or even use Vulgarities on you all.
Guess i'm Really angry that day. No wait, i WAS angry that day. haha, whatever... I think or better be, it has dissipitated. And also, i would like to apologise on how vulgar i was. Saying the F word all the time... =P I turn vulgar when i'm angry. But that does not make me crude as a person. I'm just using it to disspell my anger. HAha... ok.. SORry.
WEll... WEnt all the way to Amiralty today just to see doctor when there's 1 branch in Toa Payoh... OMG. WHY? Cas my grandmas prefer a doctor in There. OMG... ANd now, i have to go back monthly to check-up. So troublesome... Oh yah, that reminds me. When u go out with grandmas, better sit with them or they will get pissed off. Really! When my grandma has a vacant seat beside her in SMRT, she took up her plastic bag and place it in there just to "chop" seats for me... Then, she waved to me and call me go there. GaWk, so embarrassed. When i refused, (thinking that it would be better for ppl who needs it) She waved harder to me and asked me to sit. Ok, so most of the people stared at me... then i had to pretend that i got angry then she stopped all this. I'm not saying that she's at fault. I know that they care, but can't they just see the reply NO? Lucky that's my maternal grandma, if my paternal Grandma... Gawk... I think she will shout to me... "Ying! Ying! Come! Here got seat!!" (after translation) i think i will dig a hole in the ground and bury my head...
Ok, that does it for today. oh Btw,
PLEASE COME TO NP ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AS THERE WILL BE A BAZAAR. I WILL BE SELLING NACHOS. SO PLEASE COME PATRONISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home