The Most Fucking day of my entire 16+ Years (31/08/2004)
Y is it the most entire fucking day i have ever had? Cas this has got to be one of the worse i had. ANd what the fuck! YES! The worst day of my life. All this fucking things happen in real-life today, no dramaqueen or whatsoever. WhAT THE FUCK!!!! I seriously feel like punching a lot of people man but i feel so drained.... SHIT YOU!!!
OK... what today is my most fucking day... First thing in the morning, got stood up. Oh that's ok. I'm didn't really counted this anyway. There's more to come. Then... The first 2 hr lecture. OMg... That brings my blood to a boil. Y?! CAS for the whole 2hr lecture, i just sat there... No lecture notes, no question paper and no answer sheet.. What the fuck am i going to do?!?! FUCK!!!! If i had known, i rather go back to school and spend Teacher's day in my ex-school.
THEN, i forgot to bring my CB Logbook. FUCK. WORse, my lovely bday hp chain broke.... WHAT THE FUCK! How the hell am i going to repair it??? THEN, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! worst of the worst. i went to the toilet and when i sat down, my hp took a dive into the bowl. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ever-lasting shocked-proof hp actually can't withstand this... Omg... I'm damn freaking disappointed... FCUK! THEN, i came back home to get lock-out from my house for more than 1/2 hour. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! ANd fooking mummy says she informed me about the dinner. How the hell should i know? And being a nicompoop. She and Daddy actually forgot to bring their handphones out. They should know that my handphone wasn't functioning. Do U think After This type of day i went through, can i think of other stuff? Grandma's hp and bro also wasn't picking up. FUCK! DO u think i know my aunties are with u ppl for dinner?! How the FUCK should i know if u nv inform me?! FUCK. I hate you all. As if i remember numbers well. FUCK.
ANd fooking grandma, i dun need your stupid nagging once i reached home. You all should be thankful that i nv slap you all for nv FUCKing picking up the phone and let me stray outside with a crazy indian maniac who's FREAKING scary. FUCK. I hate me. I hate myself. I hate Everyone. I ate vegetarian for $3.50 which is FUCKING expensive but that didn't FUCKING help at all... I pray and said that if today's my lowest, please let everything happen today. I cried more than once and i can cry again TODAY i dun mind. BUt pls for goodness sake, pls dun torture me like that. It's HIgh Time i enter into high-region now. FUCK. How FUCKing the World seems today... FUCK. I hate everyone. ANd Dun think i'm sad just because of my DUCKINg Hp that went into the bowl. IT's more than that, way more than that. FUCK!!! GET LOST. If only i can escape from all this FUCKING stuff, i dun think i can feel this miserable. WTH, U FEEKING ASSHOLE! BETTER APOLOGISE TO ME.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home