SUNDAY!
Hello! Today's a Sunday!!! What a sunny day to be outdoors! YEt I'm indoors right now, blogging this. Suddenly realised I'm home alone. Yipee! FInally, I have more time on the com. =D However, I gotta go and study soon since exams are here. Shan't be tempted by those Ppl who are having fun since their exams are over. HEhe... Must Ren3~... Anyway, added a couple of dearies to my links at the side. Should be alrighty.
especially to Xiao Hui: Everybody has it's up and lows. Life is like QUadratic curves, or even as better... A sea. ( I don't know whether I'm correct, but hope it does make sense, since that's what I think) Sea can be peaceful, calm or stormy. But no matter how calm, there's always WAVes. And there's tidal waves, tides and blah blah blah. Some may be small, some may be huge. But they got it's highest point before sinking in. And if on the whole u look at it, u'll get a beautiful picture. (Sea) Ok, if still dun understand, let's stick to curves. Even the lowest turning point will start to rise up. And there can be a plateau before rising down again. Always look on the bright side of Life. Never be pessimistic. Life is a beautiful thing to be given to us. It differentiate us from non-living things. Why waste precious life just like that. Yah, maybe your troubles are simply too much to bear. But there's people who are worse off than you who are still going strong. You are the strongest girl I have ever met. I hope you won't give up now, or later, or forever. Trust me, things will start to look up. Clouds are gonna dismiss and the rays will start pouring in. I can't ganrantee when, but as long as u face life with a positive outlook, It will get better just for you. =)
Well... Yesterday is a fun day for me! (+Corinne too I hope so.) We went swimming at Toa Payoh! (ps, grace.... u owe me 1! =X) No hunks or whatsoever in there. Just old men, or maybe chicko-Peh in disguise. Then we chose to eat in KFC out of pasta-mania and kopitiam. Corinne wanted to try the Ultimate meal, which is quite patheic. But nevertheless, kept us full. I'm so broke now I'm gonna be frugal for like the rest of the week. Gonna calculate the charges and ask back from my mum. HEhehee.... Then we went shopping around TP Central!!! Gotta say sorry to Corny, opps... I mean COrinne. HAHA, joking! Cas I spread my LUV~ for shoes to her and we both just went ga-ga over shoes yesterday. Covered shoes, metallic type, sandals & Silhouettes/high-heel shoes. =D Just visited every shoe shops in TP. HAha... BOY! How mad i am over shoes... Then later at night, she hopped down to my house to use the com. HEh, and we painted each-other nails. (Hey, we're both straight. We both enjoy looking at Male beauty, it's just that we're doing Gals stuff) HEhe...
PART 2:
Came back from lunch. Took a little break from just now because my com jammed. So gotta restart. Luckily, i managed to salvage this post. Otherwise, i gotta type like crazy again... *phew* Ate chicken rice just now. WOW, chicken feast! Yesterday chicken, today, chickent too. No, not celebrating about Bird Flu. Just a coincidence i guess. Going to be home-alone again... (Gramps just came back with my lunch but she's going out to perm her hair again) HAHA, i just can't imagine her with retro promfrey hair. Opps.... There's nothing to blog now... just that did i say that i'm scared of studying now? Oh well... Yah! and if i wanna start, i don't even know where and how to start... *SIGH*
Anyway... Kristi, get well soon! Don't be too envious of TP & JC peeps. THEY SUX! (haha, just joking) Otherwise, we'll get pulled into their mood and will forget about our exams. WE CAN DO IT! Oh yah, gotta say a huge Thanks to corny. Nope, i mean corinne, for teaching me the neatness of listing link's in alphabetical order. Heh... It's really much more easier now. =) Well, nothing much to blog now. Till then, ciao~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home