'_'
YipEE!!! FIRSTLY, the best news of all news: MY Mighty Shock resistant Pro Extraordinary BEst Hp has been Revived!!! OMG! Isn't that wonderful?? YEAH! told ya! She's the best hp man.... DAmn Strong, just like the owner... (pinpoint --> Me) =P But of course, after a FREEKING close brush with death, she's not as bright as she used to be... SO sad... But well, she's BACK!!!
Actually... i wanna say out a whole tonne of stuff... About this Freeking computer, about my family members... about my days and etc etc. But... Time constraint.. I'll try to see what i can write in 7 minutes time...
WEll... Firstly, is the computer cum family members. This com seat is always being vied for. That's ...OMG! IT's 75% Games: 20% Chatting 5% Homework. ANd of course homework is more important right? I get to use the last, which is about 10 something. OMG, when i asked for it like 6? and if i start whining, they'll start saying like how rude or so impatient or blah blah blah. Sometimes, i just have enough. WHAT THE FUCK! I often wondered whether should i be a selfish meanie and hog all the com to myself. Whether or not what i'm doing. WEll, i'm joining into their clan if i did those. But I just want them to have a taste of their own medicine! oh... how i hate all those stuff.. how i wished... how i wished... *sigh*
Family members... what the hell... I hate them mentioning over and over again! Don't they know that it doesn't meant that I will get angry if u all nv bring me out to eat.FUCK SIA! do u think i'm this fucking petty? Y?!?!?! No one understands me... This is so fucking sad... SHIT MAN!
Think i better go study for my test... I'm so sad.... *SIGH*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home