PHEW!!!
AHHH! I forgot the password to my blog! LUCKY they have a "Forget your password?" Box for me to link... Scare the hell out of me... From NOW on, I'm gonna use the same passwords for same stuff. OMG, this is like so easy on the hackers... but i mean, it's hard forgetting your password ALL THE TIME! *SIGH* I wonder what did I put for my previous Password??? HMm...
ANyway, decided to come now and blog because I got nothing to do. Ha... ACtually, I have to study... BUT *SigH* Got sick of the word STUDY. Just THAT word makes my whole body cringe. Well... Today, nothing happen basically. Just a usual day... Watched the movie ENvy and was fed on Vegetable Chips... NOt a really nice movie... Never heard of the movie Envy? Ha, me too. I dun know if it's coming out or it came out long ago. IT's OK only. Gave it a 2/5... Don't watch, it's a waste of your time. (I learnt that when I'm watching) well... The most interesting is Yesterday.
Why Yesterday? Cas Grace and I went shopping. HAha... That's so cool. Too bad Kristi's didn't come. She's missing out ALOT of FUN. Yup... Actually, it's as expected. =P But yeah... We went shopping at Pacific Plaza to shop for Grace Bday's present. Then I met my Friend, Samantha. SHe got a boyfriend!!! WOw, Congratulations! Well Anyway, the skirt's are really expensive. I fainted several times when I just look at the price tag( Nope, not the skirt design) YA... Cheapest... erm... $69? The most expensive I have SEEn $119??? WOW, and there may be more expensive skirts out there. It's sO ex... and mine skirt? Most ex is $50 I guess? hahaha... But she didn't bought it in the end cas she's in a dilemma. Haha... i will too. Don't worry, we'll go out again to buy your skirt. =)
And we went to Sake Sushi!!! YAH!!! missed that place man. So i just suggested there, grace was... quite surprised i wanna eat sake right? well... But she's willing to wait with me to 3 and eat the buffet... *touched* (or is becas meanwhile she's shopping her skirts and it kinda drove her hunger away!) haha... Oh, found out that ChinaBlack is in Pacific Plaza! HAHA! I'm so gonna club there when i'm 18. It sounds so classy... I hope it's not some LIAN-BENG Bar... Hate clubs that play techno & trance. It'll drive me nuts instead of relaxing me. Searching for Jazz-Bar. WOW, that's like so cooL! I'm gonna gather all of you, yup you!!! The one reading this!!! to the bar. Just drop by a comment and i'll bring you there!! When i turn 18 first lah... I haven't even turn 17 yet... haha...
OH yah, OMG! Heeren's selling those Leather WristBand from $4 to $15!!! Next time, i'm so gonna take my time in there and pick out a nice one. IT's so damn rock-chic. HAHA.. Love the style. Grace suggested that maybe we could get Tony 1 for his bday... WEll, dun think that's his style... But it'll look good on him! =D Serious! I can visualise it...
Now the most important part? HEhe... We Bought Minov Shoes... FINALLY! WE BOUGHT IT! Our lust is finally fufilled. At least for Grace first. I bought for her as a birthday present. That's like SO COOL. WE customised it!!! That's my name!! Toke.... And grace's shoe has her name: Grace... Hahaha... but i can't wait for that week and hope the week's not here yet. Y? The week that our shoes are ready for collection is the week of my exams! So distracting... *sigh* But seriously... AHHH!!! And we became VIP of that shop!!! SO COOL HUH?! I love their bags too. Damn artistic,which is DAmn nice. But... so ex. Oh dun worry, i'm not asking you to buy me that bags. just think that it's damn cool. =D
Oh well... I'll stop here now. I wrote a chunk already. Shall blog another time then. Till then, Ciao~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home