Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hey there...I'm using my laptop to blog again. Hope that the problems doesn’t occur like the previous time. =(

Today's really a sad day for me. Well, it's mainly because I just heard the most devastating news on Earth. My elder careless brother just lost my Dad’s most most prized possession: The digital camera...Yes...The Digital camera. How careless and dumb can he be...*sigh* The first thought that rushed through my mind when I heard that is: "Oh my god, how can you lost the blardee~ expensive camera? What will happen to my painstakingly long-waited time just to take with the Idols??" Based on that previous experience, I rather lost my little bag during shopping that time then lost the camera...The price difference is like...7 times? OMG. Totally devastated... But duH, the Idols pics are basically of no importance (Only to wai yeung because there’s his pic with Leandra) The most important point is that my brother lost my dad’s pictures and that may break his ricebowl because his 3 projects are still inside the camera and not yet uploaded...

But dear brother, I know how awful you're feeling now. Because you don't want that to happen! (DuH, Who wants it to happen?) That’s right...But...Your carelessness and irresponsibility...has ruined us indirectly. *SIGH* SAD

I wanted to blog on a telephone conversation with (let’s call him the LHG). The LHG can be consider a long-friend of mine. However, this 3-yrs friendship… I wonder… Have we really chat before? As in really… On Phone… Then I realised no. I called him because of some earlier events. After we talked about the main point, I realised we have practically no topics to talk about. That's sheer sadness. Because for 3 years, you realise that you both don't know each other at all. Is this friendship defined as a friendship? That makes me wonder…

Dreamt about Taufik this morning. Can you believe it? Well, if I told you that Taufik is mostly on my mind last night, you should believe that. It's because I took a cute picture of Taufik that I think that's the most nicest picture I have ever took of the Idols besides Wai Yeung pics. So I go around showing off my little piece of "photowork". He’s cute all right.

Wai Yeung's been bugging me to send him the photos of Him & Leandra. But how do I send it to him now? *sigh* I felt sad, that the camera is lost. I felt angry too, that I’m such a procrastinator...He’s...recently became one of my close friends I guess. WOW, got upgraded. Haha...Went shopping with him to get his formal wear. Frankly speaking, this is the first time I ever went with a guy to shop for guy’s stuff. Haha… Good experience. =]

WELL, I’m still DEVASTATED about the loss of the camera…

Till then, Au Revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home