--argh--
ARGH. I Haven't started studying for my microbio and my inorganic chemistry. SIAN.
Frankly speaking. This period of time is seriously a GooD - cum- BAD time. Obviously there's more bad points than good. (ACTually All is bad lah. I'm just TRYING to be optimistic). WELL, i thinK the good point is that... Heaven has inject a dance competition at 1 critical part of life. I don't know what that means. To test if i can multi-task? Well... obviously then. I can't. Because i think i'm such a person that once i'm into something, i'll give it all my attention and concentration to do and bring out the best. So how can i multi-task? BUT yeah this shows something for me lah. Dance still weigh ABIT more heavily than studies to me. I can't study during my free time because i'm thinking of the steps and the music and stuff. ANd WTH, i've exams next week!!! And this 2 papers are the most hardest to score (WORSE THAN MATHS LAH)
ALright. But here's the thing. GOt screwed. My jacket zip actually spoil now instead of all days. *SIGH* SIAN. what's more can be a worse time than this?
-paranoid-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home