Friday, July 08, 2005

NEW CHANGE

Haha... Am i a nimcompoop or what? I actually changed my blogskins when i'm supposed to study for my test subjects... I think this's one of my way to relieve stress temporarily... Espically when my supposed-stress-buster which is going to the movies with Elroy tomorrow is postponed... -.- YeS even kristi got surprised that i actually did a crazy thing changing the blogskin at this crucial period... HAha...

Anyway, NRA peeps are gonna boogie their way to club MOMO tomorrow!!! HAha... I wish to go though, but my dad ask me to bring my brother along if i really wanna go... (i was told to bring my mum first, but i negotitate till my brother in the end) I dun mind asking him to go if he wants to, he and joyce could just club in there alone for all i care.
But suddenly, i don't really feel like clubbing anymore... (even though i spent my whole night debating with that i can go clubbing now even though it's aganist my own logic) I've been pricked by my conscience seriously. Espically today when i attended ACMB and instrumentation lecture. I was SOooOOoOoooooOOooOoOOoOoOOOooOOOOOoooooooooooooo (this could go on forever) LOST! yes... i'm LOST, not in a tiny island. But somewhere in my own world that i'm oblivious to the rest. And i realise i need to do SOMETHING, when instrumentation test paper is on TUESDAY?!?!! (and i just agreed my aunt to bring her to the warehouse sale tomorrow...) Crap, i wasn't thinking... Yes, i'm so gonna be a dead meat being roasted in a hot pan that's gonna burn my ass off. =/ Yup, so... so sorry that i can't join you guys to party. Another time then. =)

Sigh... Time flies in a blink. Still remember how school just started for year-2 and now, it's already common test. I still feel like i just entered school not long ago. (becas i didn't really study much.) I got pissed off by someone today. Even if someone's not in a good mood doesn't mean he could flare up at anyone who just talk to him. CRAP. I got a temper too. Please don't mess with me. My line is wearing thin. I hate hyprocrites. Those who treat u as a friend in front of you but talks about you when u turn around. Maybe i can see now that the world is not perfect and not as wonderful that i thought it can be. Where is the childhood dream that every people live in harmony without having to worry if the feelings are genuine or fake. Hah... Come to think about it. It's really stupid to have this thoughts and yes, i'm one of the stupid persons still trying to hold this hope... I need to grow up and be mature. Face the REAL REALITY of the world. -.- Yes. So all in all. to that moronic person. You u may have a temper. But please think about other people too. USE YOUR BRAIN for common sense and for LIFE (not those forever meaning) for once, not for studies!

Oh yeah. I fell down on Saturday when i was at BWSS carnival. Sooo embarrassed lah. Fell down on one of the uncovered drains near the ramp there... Can't believe it. And i wore skirt somemore, no protection for my legs. 3 big black bruise and deep abrasions scars on my top knees and bottom one. It's so ugly i wish it can heal faster to my original less-scared knees... =( (hope there won't be any scars, otherwise it'll be horrible)
But yeah thanks for the concern. It's healing good. =)

Went to study with Sock Kee and Kristi on the sunday. So funny... Instead of studying, we were taking self-pics with our hps and in the end got scolded cas ours are not the silent camera types. Haha... Sock kee was reading this storybook and ending up only studiny around 2.4% of the big heavy books she brought and kristi, well i think she got study her french lah. I think i'm the most unproductive! After taking photos, i was like walking around and reading mag! Then we left early. ANd we WALKED all the way to Toa Payoh central with my injured knee. Haha... was almost like limping all the way there. So funny...

Oh well. I think i better dun spend too much time in here now. Been like doing the blogskin for like SOOO LONG! =P

*psL Thank you jason for your kind offer to help me do my blogskin. But i'm just too lazy collecting pics. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home