School Post
Hiak hiak!!
Using jason's lappy to blog now since all of them complain about my never-updates...
(PS: I need to go to toilet...)
Ok, so today i went to NYAA clubhouse to so-call study with Pam, Jason n steph. I TOOK NOTES!!! WOW, praise me quick praise me.
Went to Co-op and stock up on small bites - Cod Slice, dried preserved fruits. So salty~~~
Stopped by the Optician Uncle to let him praise about my limited edition frame and how cheap my transition lens are... *whatever* and i still have to go along with him showing me receipts of super expensive specs. Shall try to minimise the visit to there when i wear my specs. So recognisable... Cannot ta-han.
Anyway saw quite alot of fascinating stuff in the Clubhouse. ESPICALLY THE COD FIREWORKS. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA~~~ think of the cod slices hiding in those boxes. Stink the whole paperwork. waHAhahaHAHha.
Watched Herbie, fully loaded!!! Hahaha bits and pieces only. Not bad lah, still ok. So i'm still stuck in the same clubhouse, TRYING to study and still trying. =)
Think i'll still be coming to school tomorrow. I THINK. Definitely more effective than studying at home YESTERDAY. NEVER study at all. *Oops*
Talking about YESTERDAY!!! The dinner was... a memorable one. Good Food! Hahaha... Made a fool out of myself but alright, hope no one notices it in the dinner. =P
So yes, i still got a promise to fufil. I will don't worry. Meanwhile, TOILET BREAK!!
CIao~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home