Saturday
This is just a quick post.
I'm going bonkers soon. I'm gonna explode. I need someone. (no i'm not desperate lol) I accept gals too.
No lah, i m just so stressed now. TonnEs of things to say, but none to write it on.
All in all: Dance is gonna drive me crazy. N i suck. Totally.
Don't mention studying of glycolysis in front of me. I haven't even started yet and i dun intend to memorise it NOW. I just wanna concentrate on Suntec.... So, dun whine to me like oh no, i haven't even study glycolysis. Who cares? Find someone to lend u their ear. My ear is closed up temporaily.
Don't piss me off with trival matters. I hate it. Grow up and dun be childish. So stop saying fiction tales/phrases that will nv be a reality. FACE IT.
Tonnes of things to do, but NO TIME!!! *argh*
Just when i thought tides have died down.. *so wrong!! >.<*
Oh well, i dun care anymore. Maybe i will a bit lah, day by day. But now, let me seek solace temporaily in a solitary place.
I NEED SLEEP!!! *yawnzZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home