Howdy~! I'm back! I guess i'm weird... I always come back to update during the exams. But i didn't update as often after my exams are finished... Hahaha, perhaps i'm writeing to relieve stress? Maybe... Anyway... That's great news that i can't help saying out... Hum.... Let's start from today. Today is the day where i went back to school after exams... Woke up at 7am because my human alarm clock ( my granny) couldn't wake up too. Boy, i think i can be Flash... Today's the day where i could complete my routine in 1/2 hr and reach school a little late. Lucky the rain help me, so that i cannot be caught for late-coming. hehe. Nothing happpened much today, just feeling angry with the big-mouth. He was so.... I don't know. I think he always think that he's right and others are wrong. And, he doesn't listen for pea's SAKE! First, i came out and tell the class that if we managed to sell the gift card, we could use it for example, (i repeat, example only!) the chalet, outing, subisidy of class t-shirt. THen, when he came out... " Class, we are not going to use the $50 for the t-shirt..." What's this man? I'm like so embarrased when he said that. I don't know how to say... It's like the same party going against the party's idea u understand? Hey... Wait... NO WAy am i going to be in that guy's group. Never! Hmpt... I'm just using that to give you ppl how it feels. I expect an apology from him man. No way am i going to talk to him. It's all thanks to Kristi that really lighten up my day when she point out a guy during recess when he's eating. So funny.
Yeah, anyway... yesterday's a total party for me man, except for the scolding part when i'm late for my allocated time to be back. We went to east coast park to play for the whole day. My iternary is to... Go there, eat, play volleyball and water, build sandcastle (hehe), play friskbee, fly kite and cycle/rollerblade, maybe even bowling and play pool. But, we only play volleyball, water, a little sand and cycle. But heck, we still have fun, at least for me. The bus journey to and fro is very funny. We gossip, even the boys. So unexpected. Then, alvin has very very high inertia when he prove that his lower part of the bike fly up and hit my butt and geok leng brakes. Then, my butt hurted even more when i cycled until the end of East Coast... Hehe, so proud of myself. But it still hurts now... Awww.... Also, tony gave me a ride on his bike. Hahaha, so romantic except that my legs keep on lowering down and affect his cycling and he cannot keep a constant way because of my weight. BUt the funniest part is that i haven't get off yet and he came down. So i fell down with the bicycle and it hit my hips. So now, i have a large patch of blue-black in there. Furthermore, i got a sun burn on my shoulder- blades, which is very weird. My arm don't have and 0nly that part only. Wow, how many injuries had i suffered in that day. Got a terrible scolding and was grounded by my parents because of that. Oh yeah, i pushed Ru Yuan into the water. So funny... She tried to pull me in too, but i was too muscular (hehe) and wriggle away free while she tripped and fell. HAHA, drenched chicken! Then, she and geok leng go play water and We cycle. I think the most poor thing is sock kee... I hope she had fun too.
Oh yeah, pt's bedroom got bed-bugs. It's kinda obvious when her nick scream: "I got bedbugs in my room!" So scary right? I don't know how she gets it, she didn't tell me how. She got red lumps in her legs from bed-bug sucking and she was scratching it almost everytime. It was awful. Now, i have to keep my bed-room spack and clean to make sure that the meanie bugs won't attack my home too. I hate bugs. The sight of it irks me... I hope that the beg-bugs would diappear from Earth itself. Someone said: Everything comes to Earth has a reason. But i seriously don't understand the purpose of bed-bugs. To suck on us? Oh please. But speaking of reasons, what's my reasons that i was brought to Earth? To waste their resources? I don't know... So should i be gone too? Hmph...
Signing off now because i think i typed too much already. Life sure do have it's ups and downs period. So see ya and bye!
Oh yeah... I tried out Jasmine's quiz. But i can't paste now... So maybe sometime later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home