Sunday, March 27, 2005

A DAY TO REMEMBER

Yes. Today. 27/03 .. Exactly a day to remember. Where i have lost a handphone temporaily and i actually went for a dance audition that's gonna be on TV.

--sigh-- i don't know what to say. But life sure has it's ups and downs. My downs were yesterday till THIS AFTERNOON, where i lost my handphone! I was sitting down with my notes and was msging half way asking my fren where he is till my fren, Stephanie came. Then i just put at the side and chatted with her. When she wanted to buy drink, i forgot all about it!!! ='''''(
BUT THANK GOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT KIND PEOPLE STILL EXIST ON EARTH AND THEY'RE RIGHT BESIDE US WHEN WE NEED HELP.
For me, i was TRULY LUCKY. MY HANDPHONE SAVIOUR, MR HO, actually called me out to tell me about my handphone. (but i didn't hear it) Then he decided to help me keep and wait for my call. (I know by keeping my handphone may give him a very bad light if others know that it's not him. I wonder if there's anyone to stop him.) But he didn't mention it. And Today really freaked me out. Cas when i called about my hp, no one picked it up at first. And after a few more tries, it's actually OFF!! Which means that the person may off it when he found out that i know my hp is lost. BUT i still don't know y my hp was off after a few times. I think he tried to operate it but can't cas mine's a new model. That's what he told me. BUt Yeah. HALLELUJAH. Ometofou~~ He returned my handphone.
WORDS WILL NEVER EXPRESS MY WHOLE GRATITUDR FOR MR HO. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. (if he can see this but i doubt so)

MOOD CHART:

Yesterday: Low

Lost hp): Pit

Meeting NRA members outside Mediacorp and know that we joined the competition too but without them. ANd this gives us a bad impression that shows that we're not united with NRA): Bottomless Pit

Phone call from Mr Ho: In the skies..

Audition: Few steps from heaven

Tom Yam Seafood Bee Hoon for Lunch: Shiok... HEHEHEHE

Yup, that's how it goes... And i DOn't Suffer from Mood Swings even though I have mood swings and have a million feelings and expressions in 1 day. Get it? =)

Yeah. That's my ups. Just when i thought that how screwed my life is going to be, he actually called before the audition. ANd that really perk my spirits up. ANd the audtition went well too. I think we have a high chance of getting in and getting $300. =) COOL! yeah!!

I believe my UPS will STay with me till after exams. And hopefully long as long as it can be. YIPEE!!! Today is a day to remember. The day where my handphone left me for a stranger and our fate for one another has not ended yet. AHH... *Blissed*

ALright alright. I think i have to have some serious starting on my studies now. Gonna RE-ACTIVATE MY HP LINE TOMORROW MORNING ASAP! SO THOSE WHO CAN'T GET INTO CONTACT WITH ME PLEASE BeAr for a moment. XD I LOVE MY HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muacks**

PS: (Special thanks to Stephanie And Hong Wei (from NRA one) for this afternoon for running around Ang Mo Kio with me in search for my handphone. You peeps are such sweeties and i love Steph so much! *i m straight. and i dun wanna be a third party* AS IN She's a real darling. *MuacksSss too* haha... Getting High in here... When the pics are being sent to me. I shall upload my cool team and post it out in here and show to everybody!! *WEE!!~~**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home