Saturday, September 27, 2003

Argh... I got blisters from all that walking today... So pathetic... For the nomination form of the Grandparent of the Year, i have to walk for Soo0o LonG! Let's see, i have altigether walked for 2.5 hrs already. So patheic. Let's see... Today, funny stuff happened. Let's see. Oh... The FUnnY WeIrd A-pO i met at the MRT. I was kinda mean actually. I reading reading my book and didn't notice i was approaching my station. When i finally put down, i saw her. So i decided to be a kind soul and gave up my seat on her. Then, when i approached her and asked her to sit in my place, she quickly shook her head and looked away. So, i was like okay and walked out. But the funny thing happened. As soon as i'm out of the train, she advanced to my empty seat! -_-" Maybe she didn't like being asked, as if she's an elderly citizen. Or she loves her "face" alot. Weird...
Then there's this shopkeeper who recognises me already because i went there every week to look at the earrings displayed in her shop. She looked rather pissed with me, as i didn't buy stuff from her although i came here alot of times. Actually, i did. I bought a pair of earrings from her last week but i doubt she remembered that i bought it anyway. She can't blame me for not buying again, it's either her earrings are all starting to rust or i don't fancy the design. Boring... Oh yeah... I saw Alvin Today, the sec 3 one. I said hi to him but he just say UMMmm to me... (because he's drinking) We didn't stop to chat but i can't stop feeling weird about his reply. It's like bowing to a headmaster and he said UmmM back like good, u have greeted me. Sigh... Pathetic. Going to get back my results soon. Can't help feeling scared. Actually, it's more of excitement. Hahaha Wonder how i fared in this exam... I'm not prepared for the worst actually. =p
Anyway, gtg now. I can't remember what happened to me today besides all this stuff. Short memory. So see ya and chao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home