Helloz! Ok... same as usual - long time never updated. Hahaha. So... Dozen of stuff to say man! Hum... 'O' Level is finally over!!! COoL!~ Freedom baby! haha, okok... not really freedom lah. Just no need to be binded down by books for.. temporaily. Yeah. Wow~ After WeeKs of never excerising, be very careful on what u start to excerise. Today ballet's lesson is a real torture. I was so out of breath frequently, my muscles are screaming... So... my advice for u - Don't start vigourous excerise at one go. I didn't know ballet lessons were so difficult until today (and i still managed to learn it. WAHAHAHA) Joking. Yup... of course i got dozen of light scolding cas i forgot almost 80% of my steps. My teacher never really shouted at me before. She's a real nice old lady teaching ballet. I found out all ballerinas are very graceful (but i'm exceptional, don't know why) Erm... we are taught to be graceful. I can be super graceful if i want. *Sigh* i have to go for elementary ballet lessons on my birthday. I don't think my parents allow me to go even though i want to. It's elementary class! NOt grade 7! *i am grade 7 and also a half- elemetary* haha...Hehehehe. Guess what my bro is doing now. Hahaha, he's watching the rubgy's final... ANd talking to the idiot box. " OH! ComE on MAN!!!" "OH! What R u DOing?!?!?~" "OMG!" "NICE!!" stuff like that. Wahaha. Ok, back to my day. ;) Hum... I saw marilyn today while caming out of the station back to home. She's staring at me like i just landed from Mars or something like that. What's wrong living in here? Then... Erm... I-forgot-the-name- boy whacked me on my shoulder to let me know that's he exists. Erm... My advice to all boys. Never ever ever whack a girl. Never~. He must learn that logic. Wahaha
My cuz came to my house today. Introduced them a new game i keep on playing - gunbound. But they appeared uninterested. I guess different people have different taste. OH.. lots of stuff to catch up on with my cuz. Show her my pointe shoes and blisters, my new games, tell her how sucky how Os is, etc, etc. Then, my uncle, aunt, cuzs, my smaller bro and me hit the mall. J8. Kinda lame. Saw lots of my schoolmates. They too, showed the same expression like what marilyn did. The only one that didn't recognise me is Cindy. Cindy is with another guy who i dunno his name. I gave her a scare and the very next thing i said is... "Byebye" hahaha... erm... nvm. Went to eat tepan yaki in J8 then. Never eaten before. Now i burnt my tongue becas the food is too hot. My cuz and i poured soup and together with some meat skins and imitated the chef. He was irritated. But my cuz didn't notice. So i went along as well. Well, i did ask her to stop though. Not that evil. OH yeah! Interesting news! I permed my hair! WAHAHAHaha... okok. NOt all lah. The lady is promoting this hair curler and since i got the longest hair in there, she caught me and did a free demonstration. The result is nice, but i had a few strands of permed hair in the whole bunch of straight hair in the ponytail Looks very weird... But who cares? Hahaha. I'm creating a new fashion statement. Hope the curls wear off soon, it looks nice but weird. It cost $59 and i really wanna buy it. So cooL~ imagaine one week permed, the other straight, and the next frizzy. HeH! WEll, benn writing too much. Gtg now. Will try to update again asap! Signing off earthlings!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home