Sunday, September 28, 2003

Okay. Now, my throat is getting stiff And my eyes are a little watery. But i'm not crying at all. I don't see the need to cry. Crying is only when i am sad. Instead, rage took me. He's not worth crying for. Hey, let me call that bleedy guy a BB. And only 2 words STUPID BOY is a mild word. i could use heavy ones. It's just that u don't know. Don't try to assume what kind of person i am when u spent so little time with me alone. U can't based on what u see. That's more than what meets the eye. Eg, I'm not hardworking for pete's sake. And u will nv know the real personality inside me. Cas i myself get confused. But one's thing for sure. U're assuming on who i am and what type of person i am. How am i able to reveal my true one when i was restricted all around? Oh PLEASE, so don't assume. THINK PEABRAIN. Anyway... i didn't disturb u or anything right? Just come up to u and see what's the tittle of the song playing on the com. Who bothers to find what u are finding or what's the hell in the conversation u had. U think i bother? U think i care? To HELL with u for treating me like that. I'm not your bleedy some pushie bear ok? CAn play with when u happy. Then be your punching bag for u to flaunt your anger off when you are angry. Who knows you are in a bad mood?! I just come in only and i don't deserve that treatment. I deserve a sincere apology. Yes, that's what u appeared in my mind. U bleedy creep. Where do u think this place is? Your home? U got money go buy one yourself. U don't even have a private room to yourself. So everyone has the right or authority to go any room they wanted. Now, there's a big swelling on my leg. Really big bruise. I cannot say it's not hurt. Imagine a big swelling on your leg. Oh pls... Stop giving me that innocent voice "What did i do?" ask yourself man! I repeat, u angry doesn't mean u can do anything. Anything okay, including pushing me around. U want to vent your anger, can. But not taking on me unexpectly. I don't deserve it.
U treat here like wat? I tell u. U treat this place as a place where u can use free com, free tv, have someone waiting on you, no need to do chores, sleep in and have meals. Once in a blue moon then i see u whole day at home. Out of 24hrs everyday, have u ever spent majority of your time with the family excluding eatin, sleeping, bathing or watever? NO. U spent with your frens. U don't talk much abt your affairs. When did u ask us to support u in competitons. U don't need family support. U want fren's support instead. U hug the com and kissed the phone the moment u come back. Did u know the current affairs in the home? That Mama is sick? Mum & dad's Day at work? I doubt u do. HAha, if u do , prove me wrong u are such a person. Cas U are like that in my mind.
I DON'T CARE. I DEMAND AN APOLOGY! And don't think a simple sorry can do, u AsshOLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home