Wednesday, October 15, 2003

HeLlo! Got nothing to do now.. So i think I shall write something in here. I just visited my ex-blog. All thanks to Edmund! Cas I thought I deleted mine already and it is no longer exists, but it is still in there! =D And I managed to get some of the precious information that I stored in there. Eg, my story telling on 3 MAy And the day I started my blog was April 20. Hahaha... Cool.
So... Let' see... Today I wore the class T-shirt. Haha, so big! At first, I looked really fat. But after some time, I got used to it as one of my blouse is about the same size as this. (You can imagine how big is my blouse. But hey, tat is my mum helped me buy one. She scared I overgrown very fast and bought 1 size bigger. The current size is already quite big already but she still buy 1 more size bigger) *sigh* But anyway, it looks really ugly in the beginning when u see the rainbow and some cap. But after watching it one whole day, I'm starting to think that it's okay. But I still prefer the dolphins lah of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home