Saturday, April 02, 2005

WEE~~ 01/04 & 02/04

Happy Belated April Fool people!!! Hope you have fun fooling people around. I fool people. ANd i got fooled too, not by people but by the roads of Marina Square!!! Oh Well, i'm here to crap on 2 days. 01/04/2005 and 02/04/2005

01/04/2005
Well went for my dental appointment today. They changed my powerchain as usual only. (the rubberbands linked to the teeth) I chose Clear module as what Jason Adviced me on. It's nice actually. It's transparent, so all u get to see when u open your teeth is the silvery colour, like you embedded yr teeth in silver instead of the gold which used to be a fashion in the past. Who cares? Silver is in now. Wahahaha... Ok... Partly is because i'm sick of my usual Purple, blue, pink and fushia colour. Mine previous one was fushia if u can remember. Oh well, as i was saying. I met Jonathan after that to catch a movie, since he lived near SGH. We watched Hitch, and it's damn hilarious. We got april fooled again because the sales person servicing us got this damn FUNNY and WEIRD accent. She was like blabbering which mentioned about lovers seat. Then we refused and asked her for normal seats. When I THINK she ask where we wanted to seat, Jon and i just look each other blankly because her accent is seriously HARD to catch! The hardest accent i ever heard man... HAHA. In the end, i think she got pissed and gave us the lover's seat. Lol... Ok, watever... Then we went to Esplanade Library and i borrowed 2 books on Ballet! Wee!!! I showed him around in there abit too. Haha... Singapore is so small, yet no one bothers to explore it. Hmm.... Did a little walking to digest dinner and viola! My april fool is spent this way. =)

02/04/2004
Wee!! Today is seriously a fun day for me! I'm not quite sure on Michael, Wai kit or Kristi though. HAha... Well, WAI KIT TURNS UP LATE! FOR 20++ MINUTES!!! and he's the latest lah. Everyone came on time lah, + - 5 minutes lah. Only Wai Kit. Oh no, he's GONNA transform into a fully fledge poly boy! (where everyone ALWAYS turns up late) Alright. Then we walked all the way to the clubhouse to play bowling. I was the FIRST at first, with a score of 108!!! Ok... shouldn't boast around cas i'm not that good. Hahaha... Just score 9s almost at every game. WAhahaha... Opps... BUt ok, the second game wasn't that good. =D My lady luck walks away. We Were thinking of playing pool in that clubhouse too but then Wai Kit can't go in because he broke the dress code. *sigh* Then we walked all the way back to Toa Payoh Central to Snooker Zone. It's like SOO Crowded. We were like the 8 or 9 person on the booking list. So we decided not to wait. WE decided not to wait so we decided to take bus to Paradiz centre (dohby ghaut area) to play pool cas it's cheap and if it's crowded, there's LOTS of snooker zones in there. Hahaha... However, 105 didn't go there instead. So we stopped at Far EAst. Bowling was forgotten and here comes shopping. Wai Kit didn't come with us because he need to go home early. We bought Hair EXTENSION!!! SO FUNKY LAH! I bought BRIGHT BLUE and Kristi got Maroon Red around this colour. Hahahhaa... SO Ooo funny. But she dare not wear for long. I think it depends on who bring it out. If u're an Ah Lian, U'll look like Chao Ah Lian. If u're not, then u're not. =) Then we went to buy nail polish! Kristi bought Blue... I bought Black and turqoise GREEN! HAHAHAHA!!! DAMN FUNKY! I LIKE! Hahahahha!!! REally spent alot of money this few days man... =/

Wow,, today's definitely a fun day man. I blow quite alot of money already. And there's stillll kayaking course tomorrow! Hahaha... really looking forward to it. So COOL! HAHAHAA...So alright. I should stop here now. It's getting lentgthy aren't it? Hahaha... Wellll, peeps, hope your day is as dfun as mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home